Carpet cleaning and Janitorial Services Madison, WI
Carpet Cleaning Technician I
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate that would like to learn the carpet cleaning industry.
We are hiring for a full time position with some overtime and weekends.
We are willing to hire and train and certify the right candidate.
DL and HS diploma required
Work performance includes:
-Assisting Carpet Technician II
-Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
-Assist in filling tanks and maintaining carpet cleaning machine
-Ability to stand for long periods of time
-Ability to maneuver through tight areas
-Must have good communication skills
-Inventory of Cleaning solutions and tools
Janitorial Maintenance Tech.
4-20 hours per week
We are now accepting applications for our Janitorial Maintenance Technician position.
We're looking for dependable, trustworthy candidate to fill a janitorial (custodial) position in Madison, WI on our fast growing team! Please reply with a list of your previous work experience.
*Must have own vehicle and valid drivers license.
WORK PERFORMED IN THIS POSITION
- Perform production work
- Sweep/mop floors
- Operate vacuum cleaner
- Clean restrooms and fill disposable dispensers
- Clean and polish fixtures (drinking fountains, door handles, etc..)
- Use various cleaning solutions
- Dust various surfaces
- Collection & Disposal of trash (lift up to 50 lbs.)
- Provide back up support for special projects and absent employees.
- Notify supervisor concerning the need for equipment repairs, facility damage or other notable observations.
- Monitor and maintain equipment used on your job site.